House Call Option
You Don’t Want Your Time Wasted.
Do you think it is ridiculous that you go to see a doctor, with an appointment and yet wait for hours? And then, to add insult to injury, after waiting the requisite unreasonable length of time, you actually only get to spend about 5 to 10 minutes with the doctor?
Is it just me, or does it seem silly that the doctor gives you one thing to try, like “decrease your running,” “take some time off,” or “ice your ankle”… and then come back again in a couple weeks for the next piece of advice?
Personally, I hate having my time wasted. And I think it’s reasonable to expect to spend far more time with the doctor, than you actually spend waiting. There is a reason they call it the “waiting room.”
Doc On The Run Is Structured In A Way That Completely Eliminates All The Time Wasting.
- No waiting room… we do house calls. We see you in the comfort of your own home.
- Convenient scheduling… we will see you at a time that works around your schedule.
- Extended visits… in most cases we spend between an hour and an hour and a half explaining running injuries.
- No multiple visits… because we spend so much time explaining the full extent of the problem, what to expect going forward, and what to do in different scenarios, most patients are only seen a single time.
- Get the right information the first time… if done correctly, you should fully understand your injury, its cause, its treatment, and how to prevent it going forward. For most running injuries, you shouldn’t have to go back for multiple visits.
We offer house calls all over the bay area. For those house calls outside of San Francisco, there is a mileage fee, but it is only one dollar per mile.
Jenny Li’s House Call Experience With Dr. Segler