Did you know that in the overwhelming majority of cases doctors will recommend that you perform simple home treatments before they prescribe medications or consider more invasive procedures like injections or surgery?
This lesson explains how doctors (or even a runner who hasn’t been to the doctor) can treat heel pain with simple treatments that can be performed at home without ever seeing a doctor.
- HOW DOCTORS DIAGNOSE HEEL PAIN BASED ON YOUR STORY. One way to decide the cause of your heel pain is to decide if your story fits the picture of any of the classic causes of runner’s heel pain. Doctor’s try to make this step seemed complicated, but its actually pretty simple. Learn how doctors listen to “Your Pain Story” as the basis for making a diagnosis and putting a label on your condition.
- HOW A DOCTOR MAKES A DIAGNOSIS WHEN EXAMINING YOUR FOOT. How do doctors make a diagnosis heel pain when they examine your foot? Simple..poke around, squeeze, press on certain anatomic structures and see what hurts. Its not magic…just a simple systematic approach that anyone can use to decide whether one structure or another is the one that has been injured and may be the cause of runner’s heel pain. You will learn what doctors would look for when making a diagnosis.
- HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLANTAR FASCIITIS, TORN PLANTAR FASCIA, STRESS FRACTURES AND NERVE PROBLEMS OF THE HEEL. The fact is most cases of runner’s heel pain are caused by plantar fasciitis. But NOT all heel pain is plantar fasciitis. In fact, if you think you have plantar fasciitis but you actually have a different condition causing your heel pain you could waste months on the incorrect treatment regimen. Learn how to tell the difference. This course will show you how doctors tell plantar fasciitis from other conditions in runners.
- HOME TREATMENTS THAT WORK FOR RUNNERS. Did you know that in the overwhelming majority of cases doctors will recommend that you perform simple home treatments before they prescribe medications or consider more invasive procedures like injections or surgery? Learn how doctors (or even a runner that hasn’t been to the doctor) can treat heel pain with simple treatments that can be performed at home without ever seeing a doctor.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE STRETCHES FOR RUNNERS. Although it may seem simple enough to stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon, there is wrong way to stretch. Some stretches that are frequently recommended for the treatment of runner’s heel pain can actually make it worse. In fact, some stretches can cause a complete tear of the plantar fascia. Avoid risky stretching routine that can leave you limping instead of healing.
SIMPLE STRATEGIES FOR STABILITY THAT HELP RUNNERS STAY ACTIVE. If your foot is unstable you can pronate in ways that stress the tissues around the heel. If you want to start running sooner you have to stabilize the foot. More stability allows increase activity (translated as continued exercise while healing). Make sure you understand pronation and supination so you can use the most effective strategies to decrease the wear and tear as you exercise through your recovery.
HOW DOCTORS USE TAPE TO GET YOU BACK TO RUNNING. Just like a doctor, you can use tape as an effective diagnostic tool to help you tell the difference between different causes of heel pain. This lesson will teach you exactly how to apply tape on foot to help stabilize the heel during the healing process. If you want to treat runner’s heel pain and keep running, you have to make sure that you understand the exact cause of the problem.
- WHY SOME RUNNERS NEVER GET BETTER. The runners who never get better and end up with chronic heel pain are those who get stuck in a cycle of chronic inflammation. The first phase of healing is the inflammatory phase. But the second phase of healing (where the tissue repair takes place) will not begin until the inflammation ends. If you want a speedy recovery you have to understand how to stop the inflammation first.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If this course doesn’t help you get rid of your runner’s heel pain,
we’ll give you a full 100% refund.
Get Started Now